In accordance with the provisions established by Law 29/2021, of October 28, entitled Data Protection (LQPD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), all our customers are informed that the personal data collected will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by the company SPORTHOTELS SA, (hereinafter, “Sporthotels”) for the sole purpose of managing and contracting services accommodation, catering and/or activities.
Our customers and their data are very important to Sporthotels, so we are committed to:
• Do not collect any personal data without your consent
• We collect your data according to the principle of data minimization, i.e. only what is necessary, essential and not excessive for our purposes
• We collect and process your data only with the purposes described in our policy and we will inform its recipients
• We only collect and process the data necessary for the correct processing of your request or personalization of the services you request from us
• We are committed to taking the appropriate measures to guarantee the confidentiality of your data and avoid its disclosure to unauthorized third parties
• In situations of data transfers to authorized third parties, we take all appropriate measures to guarantee the security of this transfer.
* Inform about your rights of access, rectification and opposition in accordance with Law 29/2011, October 28, 2021
|responsible||SPORTHOTELS SA, Cta. General nº2 s/n AD100 Soldeu (Canillo) Principality of Andorra|
|purpose||Manage personal data|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party and by legal obligation|
|Recipients||SPORTHOTELS SA, Cta. General nº2 s/n AD100 Soldeu (Canillo) Principality of Andorra|
|rights||Access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment, portability of data and not being subject to automated individualized decisions.|
|Detailed information||You can consult detailed information about the protection of your data, below.|
The person responsible for processing the customer’s data is SPORTHOTELS SA, Cta. General n2 s/n AD100 Soldeu (Canillo), Principality of Andorra, NRT A708162T, telephone 00376 870540 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sporthotels collects and processes personal information provided directly and voluntarily from your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, ID or passport, tax number, gender, and credit card number. We do not request or process sensitive data such as those related to race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or sexual orientation.
We collect your data when:
• Contact us by phone or mail to our reservations department
• Fill in your details at our receptions (check in)
• Make a reservation on our WEBSITE
• Send us an email
• Share a page or an offer by sending by mail or through a social network
• Answer a satisfaction questionnaire
• Management of reservations, responding appropriately to inquiries, comments, incidents or suggestions
• Improving and personalizing our attention and service
• Managing and accompanying the relationship with our customer
• Keeping him informed, either by electronic means or mobile devices, or by any other means that has been foreseen and facilitated, of personalized offers and discounts from Sporthotels that may be of interest
• Statistical analysis of visits to the Web for commercial purposes
• Management of your access orders, rectification and opposition
• Debt and litigation management
With regard to the processing of their data for promotional or advertising purposes, the appropriate procedure will be provided to the interested party, together with the corresponding data collection form, so that they can provide their consent for this purpose. The consent granted can be revoked at any time and at no cost to the interested party.
Your personal data provided will be kept by Sporthotels as long as a contractual and/or commercial relationship exists and as long as you do not exercise the right to deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing of personal data or, in our case, during maximum legal margin allowed by data protection legislation, including the margins of prescription of legal actions for the attention of possible liability that may derive from the contractual relationship.
In the latter case, Sporthotels will keep the data duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as they may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or any type of judicial, legal or contractual liability may arise from their treatment, which must be attended to and for which its recovery is necessary.
The Sporthotels website is not intended for minors. In any case, we will not collect any personal data from children under the age of 16 without the consent of their legal representative. The data collected from those under 16 will be at the time of registration in our hotels, due to legal obligation, and only the data necessary for this obligation.
The legal basis for our data processing is the management of their requests and being able to keep the customer informed, including by electronic means, about our products and services. All processing of your data is legitimized by your consent.
The customer may exercise the following rights, provided for in the LQPD (Qualified Data Protection Law), in relation to the processing of their personal data:
• Right to request access to your personal data
• Right to request its rectification or deletion
• Right to request the limitation of its treatment
• Right to oppose the treatment
• Right to the portability of the data
• Right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions
These rights may be exercised by means of a written communication addressed to SPORTHOTELS SA, Cta. General nº2 s/n – AD100 Soldeu (Canillo) Principality of Andorra, Nrt – A708162T, telephone 00376 870 540 and email email@example.com. The response from Sporthotels will be immediate and in no case later than the working day following receipt of the request, along with, where appropriate, other information that may be relevant to resolving the request.
Sporthotels has adopted the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, with the aim of avoiding, as far as possible and always according to the state of the technique, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Likewise, Sporthotels guarantees that it has implemented mechanisms to:
1. Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
2. Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
3. Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
4. Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
The personal data provided to us through registration forms will be processed by us (Sporthotels), with the aim of notifying you of business content and commercial communications.
The data we collect in all private communications between Sporthotels and customers will be treated with absolute confidentiality, for which we are committed to the obligation of confidentiality of personal data, in the duty to save them and adopt all the necessary measures that avoid its alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established in the applicable data protection regulations.
In addition, the information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other, that which they agree has such a nature, or that which is simply seen on the content of this information, will also have the condition of confidentiality.
Sporthotels reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy with the aim of adapting it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as those that may derive from existing codes of conduct in the matter, or for strategic corporate decisions, with effect on the date of publication of this modification on our website.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.